I am maintaining the MacOS X port of Mark Harman's Gigalomania, an open source remake of the great Amiga game Mega lo Mania
. Please see Mark's website
for more information.
You can send me bug reports concerning the MacOS version via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please also write a mail to Mark to let him know that you like his game!
- As of 0.28, libSDL2 is used which I cannot get to install on my iMac on OSX 10.6.8, thus at the moment, I will be building on my macMini with OSX 10.11. For the time being, that is the minimum requirement.
- Playing with Touchpad on MacBooks is not a good idea as you will need to right-click a lot.
- Right-click can be done by holding the Command-key and clicking.
- It is recommended to use a USB mouse instead.
- Or change to the new Touchscreen mode
- Game 0.28 (11.4 MB), compiled under MacOS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- TEST VERSION - probably missing libraries
- Wait for 0.28.1 if unsure
- Icon has not been updated yet
- See compatibility below!
- Game 0.26 (4.6 MB), compiled under MacOS X 10.6.8
- Game 0.24 (4.5 MB), compiled under MacOS X 10.6.8
- Game 0.18 (5.1 MB), compiled under MacOS X 10.6.8
- macmini2,1 (Core2Duo 2.26 GHz, 2GB RAM) MacOS X 10.11
- OSX 10.6.8 will not work!
- iMac5,1 (Core2Duo 2.16 GHz, 3GB RAM) MacOS X 10.6.8
- macmini2,1 (Core2Duo 2.26 GHz, 3GB RAM) MacOS X 10.6.8
- macbook air
- iMac9,1 (Core2Duo) MacOS X 10.6.8
- MacBook pro (Core2Duo 2.8 GHz, 8GB RAM) MacOS X 10.7.2
Please send me an eMail and let me know if you have a working system!