I am maintaining the MacOS X port of Mark Harman's Gigalomania, an open source remake of the great Amiga game Mega lo Mania
. Please see Mark's website
for more information.
You can send me bug reports concerning the MacOS version via mail to email@example.com
- There was one report of the application not working on an iMac. If this applies to you too, please send feedback on your system specification and especially on installed programmes.
- Playing with Touchpad on MacBooks is not a good idea as you will need to right-click a lot.
- Right-click can be done by holding the Command-key and clicking.
- It is recommended to use a USB mouse instead.
- Or change to the new Touchscreen mode
- iMac5,1 (Core2Duo 2.16 GHz, 3GB RAM) MacOS X 10.6.8
- macmini2,1 (Core2Duo 2.2 GHz, 3GB RAM) MacOS X 10.6.8
- macbook air
- iMac9,1 (Core2Duo) MacOS X 10.6.8
- MacBook pro (Core2Duo 2.8 GHz, 8GB RAM) MacOS X 10.7.2
Please send me an eMail and let me know if you have a working system!